Camp-side Mountain Tea
Tea is not just for fancy teapots, crumpets and British accents.
Teas have a wide array of brewing methods, uses and health benefits and can be perfect for the exploring type. Mountain tea has been picked and drank for centuries by Shepherds in the mountains of Eastern Europe to keep warm and prevent illness and makes it the best tea to explore with.
Our favorite way to drink Elia's Mountain Tea is in the morning after a night of camping to prepare for a day of adventures. We say, "What's better than drinking mountain tea than with a mountain view?"
Not sure how to take your mountain tea on your next adventure? We'll help you with a few easy steps and props so you can enjoy Elia's Mountain Tea from any summit, campground or destination!
- Elia's Mountain Tea (or try our Purple Mountain Tea with lavender to relax before bed)
- One pot
-Heat source (fire, mini camping propane tank with attachable burner, camping stove etc.)
The good news about this list is if you are going on a camping trip, most of these things will already be packed up in your backpacks, so making room shouldn't be an issue.
How to brew:
1. Fill pot with desired amount of water
2. Fire up the heat source
3. Break up sprigs into pieces (flowers, leaves and stems in all) and place into water (anywhere from 2-4 pieces per cup.)
4. Bring to boil for 3-7 min depending on how strong you like your tea.
5. Strain into cup and Enjoy your tea with a beautiful view!
*Our mountain teas are so potent that you can brew each batch twice!
Be sure to share your mountain tea adventures with us on Facebook and Instagram by tagging us (@teawesttrade) and using the hashtag #TeaWestAdventure and we just might share your photo!